Friday, August 23, 2002

that ariel is not too me in the long description, only the words there is accurate... i've found one which is more me... megara. if you read her long description you will find she is more me.

My friends call me Meg, or they would if I had any.
Which Disney Princess are you?



You are a quick-witted tough dame with a tongue of steel. This jaded, cynical outlook is your suit of armor worn to protect you from further hurt and mistreatment. You may have been burned in the past by a love. Though your history weighs on your mind, you still have a little bit of faith in love. Don't deny it, girlfriend! Let go of the past and move on, embracing life's possibilities. But being more optimistic doesn't mean you have to lose your wit or independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment