Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Typical Chinese

There was once an Chinese man called Ah Chong who involved in a terrible car accident. In the hospital, when he gained his consciousness, he called out for the nurse to know what had happened to him.
"I'm very sorry, sir, but you had involved in a very bad car crash".
"Car crash! My Mercedes! My Mercedes! is my car all right?" he asked hysterically.
"Sir, your car was destroyed, but that is the least of your worries. You've lost your left arm in the crash, and we were unable to save
it", she said apologetically.
"I lost my arm? My Rolex! My Rolex!"
"Sir, please calm down. That is the least of your worries. You are in a very critical condition and all your family are here to see you".
He asked for his family to be called in. As they gathered around the bed, he called for each of them.
"Wife, are you here?"
"I am here husband, and I will never leave you".
"Son, are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you".
"Daughter, are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you."
"Well," said Ah Chong thoughtfully, "if all of you are here, WHO THE HELL IS IN THE SHOP?!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment