Monday, May 07, 2007

6th May
Your ability to concentrate will be enhanced today, Christy-Bell. If you have studying or detail work to tend to, this will be an opportune time to get to it. Hobbies that require a lot of focus may also strike your fancy such as sewing, jewelry making or petite point. Even if a herd of stampeding elephants run through your space today, you're not likely to lose your concentration. So pull out your most intensive tasks and have a great day.

i just saw this today and it's so totally accurate! i spent my whole day working on this pair of $5 shoe that me and xm bought at far east the day before. i think the stampeding elephants probably referred to my mom's vacuum cleaner, which tried to plough my spread of materials. but it didn't matter, i manage to complete my shoe anyway! i took a few pictures of it. will upload it when i have the time heh. alrighty get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment