Friday, September 28, 2007

i'm not a big fan of growing old, but some friends do make it a positive thing.
and yes i always remember my own birthday but this year's came too fast, in between all my major presentations and assignments that i had scarcely the time to realise, thinking it was still far far away. but october is definitely coming. and gosh. i thought it was going to be november and that october is ending (but i was really a month too soon).
and i guess with all the 21st parties coming up... being 22 just seems sort of... lame. oh well.
but not this time.
thank you so much... xm and cheryl. you guys totally made my day.
i have never received so many self-made stuff in a day! wow. and the quality is impressive. it's something i would keep for all my life.
i really really like the scrapbook! that first time you showed me the shop, xm, i wanted very much to have a scrapbook, but i didn't think anyone would make one for me (nor do i have the time and money for it). and i was so shocked to receive it today i didn't think it was really for me... even when i looked at the cover. it just didn't make sense (plus my birthday is still days away, you really want me to be aging prematurely?!). i know you are damn proud of it. the whole class heard you gushing about the details.
oh, and it's the first present i received this year. my phone's camera doesn't really do it justice, but here it is! (i'm sure wini would totally want one too wahahhaah)




and then the second surprise from cheryl - a chocolate cake! with little hershey kisses chocolate on the top spelling a 'c'.



eventhough it was your first attempt (for this recipe, at least), it's still tastefully sinful. i immediately ate half of it. haha. and of cos it was all wrapped up prettily in a cute bear-bear box. you are such a great baker, cheryl!! impressive. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwies.

and of cos... the song dedication of 'you're a god' sang by firdaus at frujch. and the really 'loud' birthday song. embarrassing, but thanks anyway! haha. and all the efforts you guys spent... i'm really touched!!! wow. *bursts into tears*
i love you guys!!!!!!! you have truly made my day ..^_^..

No comments:

Post a Comment