Sunday, October 28, 2007

To: SBM group members
Subject: last lap.

Hi guys.
Ok, i seriously don’t know what you guys are up to with the mild response and enthusiasm in the project, but I am DEAD tired from repairing all the articles you guys have. I really appreciate you all handing in the stuff, but I’m sorely disappointed at the substandard quality. It just shows that you don’t give a damn about this project. I know you get a pass/fail for this course, so you can’t really be bothered, and you won’t even do anything no matter how many emails I sent, even when I bothered to give comments – which probably went ignored again.
Whatever it is, just to let you know, me and Helen’s working our asses off for this shit. We got a b- for the last one (it’s pass for you and fail for us, ok?). I know, awwww, screw us for working so hard and getting this kind of shitty grade. Please don’t reply with apologetic sentences that don’t mean anything at all. The least you guys can do now is to make our presentation a successful one. And we are going to have a meeting next week. Stop going on your assholic holidays and start paying a little more attention to work. 2 hours of work won’t kill you, will it? Silly me for even believing that you’ll put in a teeniest amount of effort for this. And I can probably bet on a 30% attendance for our one and only meeting.
And yeah, another mail from Christy with her little whinings again. Go ahead and delete this mail. Why did I even bother typing this at all?

: Christy-Bell Goh
Singapore Management University
christy.goh.2005@business.smu.edu.sg
Contact [92253857]

No comments:

Post a Comment