Tuesday, September 17, 2002

TEN BEST THINGS TO SAY if you get caught sleeping at your desk:

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

"This is just a 15 minute power nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

"Whew! Guess I left the top off the white out. You probably got here just in time."

"I wasn't sleeping, I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

"I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

"I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?"

"Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

"The coffee machine is broken."

"Someone put decaf in the wrong pot."

" ... in God's name, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment