Thursday, November 07, 2002

dashboard confessionals - screaming infidelities (lots of guitar... too much guitar from him...)

I'm missing your bed
I never sleep
Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak,
And this bottle of beast
Is taking me home


I'm cuddling close
To blankets and sheets
But you're not alone, and you're not discreet
Make sure I know who's taking you home.


I'm reading your note over again
There's not a word that I comprehend,
Except when you signed it
"I will love you always and forever."

Well as for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder

How you're making out
But as for me, I wish that I were anywhere with anyone
Making out.

I'm missing your laugh
How did it break?

And when did your eyes begin to look fake?
I hope you're as happy as you 're pretending.


I am alone
In my defeat I wish I knew you were safely at home

I'm missing your bed
I never sleep
Avoiding the spots where we'd have speak, and
This bottle of beast is taking me home.

Your hair, it's everywhere.
Screaming infidelities
And taking its wear.

(x4)

No comments:

Post a Comment