Wednesday, August 24, 2005

oh man... i can't believe i'm whiling my time away in lee kong chian library... i mean lee ka shing library. eeks. i've been looking forward to creative thinking classes after all the funny things i heard form my senior and now it's cancelled. it sucks double time too cos i have to waste about 7 hours of my time waiting for my dinner to start. (-_-`) oh well, at least i've experience of what i should do when i have so much time on hand with my laptop as the only source of entertainment. mail, sngapore auctions, hongkong auctions, taiwan auctions, several us brands websites, blog, msn, and yeah games. guess i'll be continuing kingdom hearts after this. heh. i think my dress sense is deteriorating. i'm totally clashing today. (-_-`) and damn! ... is being weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment