Thursday, July 05, 2007

ARGH i can't believe i overwrote my alucard post with my contacts post. well, anyway for my hat update... AGAIN (for me, ok?).
materials: denzyl's food collection drive red tshirt, corrugated board, president's challenge cap (with the front flap snipped off, it was too zhor teng) - can see all of these from the underside!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

used white glue to paste the cloth (not pasted very well, will fix again), and sewed the board, cloth and hat together in the holey area around the rim. kept having to enlarge the hole cos my head was too big. haha. wasted my other half of the red tshirt by cutting the underside cloth too small! damn, i need another shirt now. this tells me i should always draw before i cut!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment