Monday, January 05, 2009

finally had time to upload all my works (since i took my laptop home supposedly for work... xp)

shall start with the oldest, my yasuaki WIP. (well it's actually done so oh well)

the inner top with orange sleeves (added a black sleeve over the orange one but have yet taken the picture)
Photobucket

the outer black white onepiece collar
Photobucket

and the onepiece as a whole (ok onepiece is supposed to refer to a dress in japanese, but i think in english it can refer to anything that's well... one piece)
Photobucket

black belt made of satin
Photobucket

and finally the buddha bead i made using ping pong balls. tried styrofoam ones and wasted my money... cos it shrinks and deforms when you use spray paint on it (-_-`) sucks. the white furry part i used my furry ball maker and the feather - i just stuck orange feathers underneath the white ones.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment