Monday, November 22, 2010

ughhh i smelt glue the whole of sunday. i think my brain is 20% damaged now.

so results of my brain wreck, and i had to spend like half an hour washing all the glue bits off my hands. urghhh:

many many small triangles

Photobucket

which eventually became trapeziums

Photobucket

all the leg guards sewn with velcros (i actually used cloth hard lining for these instead of foam cos my foams were too small lol. may have to stack the patterns again)

Photobucket

Photobucket

all the handguards. the patterns were clearer for this, hmmm.

Photobucket

and the finger bits...

Photobucket

which i glued onto my gloves. it was an OUCH experience. hot glue is very hot you know, but i don't have a hand model... x_x

Photobucket

oh yeah i was watching chuno ep 17 behind. hurhur. finished my nappeun namja... stupid ending. URGHHH he didn't have to die you know!!!! :(

still lacking shoulder guards... bleahs

No comments:

Post a Comment