Wednesday, July 15, 2009

11th july - finally graduated!

well of cos i have been a graduate formore than half a year. i just didn't go through the ceremony. didn't think it was that big a deal until the red carpet had people strolling in with the different school flags, and the stage was filled with professors in colorful regalia.

DSCF6815

feels so harry potterish, i almost cried.

the ceremony after that is so long, i wanted to just fall asleep. and i cannot help but cringe when i know our valedictorian is associated with jesus.

when commencement ended (i've always wondered why it's called commencement, now i think it means start of ceremony), the different faculties proceeded to different holdings to receive their cert. i'm glad i could remain, because i don't think my 3 invitations would be able to smuggle in 5 different person in another place again. 8D

when it was finally my turn, i was all too relieved.

DSCF6827

DSCF6830

but what we actually received inside the booklet is empty. holy cow, thought there'd be a certificate of graduation or something. oh well. then i realised we could go out and spam pictures! (before the crowd comes...) sorry for all those whose name was called after i was gone. oops.

and i was glad my family came to support me. no worries about the dress shirt and ties, dad came in jeans and managed to enter anyway. and my dopey brother looks shuai enough. my sis is lovely in her dress. mom looks like christmas in red and green, but she's still awesome. *hugs everyone*

DSCF6835

yes, and you as well. am really glad you came. (thanks for the lovely graduation present with my name on it too). thanks for your support, and i'll be sure to attend your graduation when it comes (",)

DSCF6840

my ahyis came with their daughter and son (but they just refused to take with me)

DSCF6846

DSCF6847

and they'd rather roll around and disturb my photos

DSCF6851

this is just amusing. look at my lovely cousins.

DSCF6852

my bestest friend, xm, for more than 7 years.

DSCF6853

we tried to throw hats. was unsuccessful. oh well. (realised the people were all throwing hats later on after that. damn, too late)

DSCF6854

here's limin, who introduced me to my f5 job as data entry. and now i'm their business consultant. thanks girl! we'll always have dim sum yeah?

P1040362

only planned to take pictures with people closest to me, but while being tugged by xm on her 'let's find people to take photos with' whim, i took a bit more than intended.

found ryan, a jcc cum kendo friend. japanese culture rocks yeah?

P1040369

debbie, a pretty LTB group mate

P1040370

tholmas, and i'd always think your name is strange.

P1040372

chinese harry potter. >.<

P1040373

my family again! my mom, her sisters and their children. whew!

P1040375

and BLEWKY! ya right. there's only wini. couldn't find kaykey. sighs. remember to photoshop me in your photoshoot ok? i'm so sad there's no blewky grad photo. T_T sian.

P1040390

... and thus the day ends, with whatever my brother is trying to do to my cousin.

P1040395

No comments:

Post a Comment