Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i am done with my kaito!!!

it just feels so strange because i seem to be squeezing 100 things on my head when i tried on the costume - the hood, the wig, the mask and the scarf. ughh and my body seems big as compared to my head. zzz hopefully will look better when i have my boots (uh, so i'm taller???)

ok so here's the top part with the hood

Photobucket

braided the sleeves... (ahahah uhu glued this one too!! since sewing would flatten the shape). sun bian admires my pattern.

Photobucket

then attached (uhu-glued on actually) sequins

Photobucket

painted the hem, not so obvious, probably have to repaint again

Photobucket

sequinned hem

Photobucket

my chained emblem! almost died from spraying them throughout the day. had to respray and coat since the gold seems to chip off when i was tying the sequins to them. no sequins in this picture yet...

Photobucket

then the prototype mask. have to do something about that teardrop gem... and the smudges!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment