Monday, May 04, 2020

Another bad news

4 May 

Finally got to do a proper ultrasound for once. The doctors checked the length and weight of growth of each baby and then told me that i seem to have a lot of waters (yang shui) in me, that might have been causing the incessant contractions. They suggested to remove it via a needle, but it would be done next week after some monitoring. I was sent back to my ward, but the nurses suddenly told me that the doc wanted to see nampyeon separately.

Unfortunately nampyeon was out on an errand but he would try to get back before 5pm to see the doc. Since it was a PH tomorrow, the doc highly insisted nampyeon to see her today.

As they say... it isn't always a good thing if your doc wants to see your guardian separately. And true enough, when nampyeon came back he told me that our twins were experiencing TTTS and we will need to move hospital the next day. There was only 2 doctors in Seoul who could treat it and we should do it fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment