Wednesday, April 02, 2008

a rikkyo student named junko took me to my lovely dormitory at ASAKADAI. let me show you around! (with my things unpacked and after shopping at the suupaa.
first you enter room 204 and you will see the kitchen on your left.
Photobucket
it has a cupboards at the bottom.
Photobucket
and my not-so-little fridge.
Photobucket
and you will see the electricity panel cum my wardrobe (which i think is supposed to be a shoe rack? but who cares) on the right.
Photobucket
immediately after this 'wardrobe' is my little toilet. this toilet is so cool! its toilet seat is constantly warm and it has a bidet, and when you flush, water comes out from the basin on top for you to wash hands at the same time. it has EVERYTHING. well, except toilet paper. oh by the way i was told i'll be getting tons of tissues? but i still haven't received any??
Photobucket
and the bathroom.
Photobucket
and after the kitchen is another wardrobe, which is for hanging clothes... and storing my luggage haha.

adn then my desk and shelf!
Photobucket
finally my bed.
Photobucket
that's not all, of cos i have a balcony too!
Photobucket
and guess what you can see from here?
Photobucket
:D sakuras dayo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment