Wednesday, April 02, 2008

finally found the time to blog!
thank you all for sending me off... and the gifts you guys brought were really really thoughtful. i appreciate it a lot, really. for the first time i was actually feeling sad about leaving singapore. sobs.
first was the ex-rikkyo students, alicia and frank. they are like my rikkyo consultants, or rather japan consultants heh. mata ao ne, frank!! can't wait till a guide comes over and bring me around. i'm kinda walking aimlessly now lo.
Photobucket
and then wini and denzyl. ahh my long lost friend since secondary 1. wini should really come japan. of cos now that i don't have my 'big sister' and my doting kare-san with me, i am less dependent on others. will be good for me! i love the kitty cat... it was what i wanted from long ago! and the furs are VERY me.
Photobucket
sore de, the relief ex-com of YSS. it's like made up of the world class slacker who never changes his clothes (HAHA) - hope you've found a job, and the idiotic-looking smart ass who is actually really thoughtful, as well as the jobless aka scum-of-the-earth-turns-photographer. hopefully your tripod stand is more useful somewhere else.
Photobucket
and my dear french colleague! it's really weird that i'm linking singapore to you now. have fun at greg's house!! 1 week of being alone. i'm feeling your loneliness now. hopefully you and wini will become good pals, eh!
Photobucket
and my dear dear family. the people i will miss the most, and the most important people to me in my life. MY SISTER IS COMING OVER!!! YAY. she takes the best pictures. and she'll help me take things back, and bring money over. most important person, you know? haha. i can't wait to show you around. i saw my daddy at the gates watching me go off too. and i hugged my mommy one last time. i love you all. *tears*
Photobucket
then it's byebye singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment